- In technical feasibility analysis, alternatives for hardware, software and general design approach are determined to be available, appropriate, and functional
- Operational feasibility study tests the operational scope of the software to be developed. The proposed software must have high operational feasibility. The usability will be high.
- Operational feasibility is dependent on human resources available for the project and involves projecting whether the system will be used if it is developed and implemented
- Operational feasibility is a measure of how well a proposed system solves the problems, and takes advantage of the opportunities identified during scope definition and how it satisfies the requirements identified in the requirements analysis phase of system development
- The economic feasibility study evaluate the cost of the software development against the ultimate income or benefits gets from the developed system
- There must be scopes for profit after the successful Completion of the project